￼REHBEIN Airport Consulting has substantial experience of relevant regulatory requirements and international best practice relating to all elements of airfield infrastructure.
Our personnel have considerable experience in providing advice to airport operators and stakeholders on aerodrome standards and regulatory requirements. We understand the operational issues and impacts for a given airside layout and our highly experienced team provides solutions that ensure efficient airside operations and the flexibility to meet the ever changing demands in the aviation industry.
Our team has a detailed working knowledge of international and Australian planning and regulatory standards and their application to airports of all sizes, as well as experience in developing safety cases and risk assessments where achieving these standards might prove impractical. Whether it is a high level overview, detailed design advice or operational assistance, REHBEIN Airport Consulting prides itself on providing solutions that will enhance our clients' operations and business.
- Bathurst Regional Airport Runway 17/35 Rehabilitation
- Rockhampton Airport Runway 04/22 Master Planning Study
- Albury Airport RPT Apron & Taxiway Expansion
- Toowoomba Airport Apron Expansion and Taxiway Upgrade
- Weipa Airport Runway Maintenance and Associated Upgrade
- Wagga Wagga Airport Commercial and Light Aircraft Precincts
- Bundaberg Airport General Aviation Taxiways Design
- C17 Globemaster Heavt Airlift Facilities - RAAF Darwin, Edinburgh & Townsville
- Moorabbin Airport Preliminary Draft Master Plan 2015
- Parkes Regional Airport Airfield Lighting Upgrade
- Albury Airport Runway Lighting System Upgrade
- Orange Airport Expansion Civil Engineering Design