Our in-depth understanding of airport planning and operations means we are ideally placed to advise on key issues relating to landside infrastructure at airports.
We offer complete surface access planning solutions for airports of all sizes. Our knowledge and understanding of the the principal drivers behind ground transport demand at airports, supported by experienced transport planners and traffic engineers, allows us to offer a uniquely integrated approach to airport surface access planning - from external road network assessment to car parking demand to the development of efficient traffic and pedestrian circulation models.
As modern airports strive for greater commercial viability, commercially sustainable non-aeronautical developments are increasingly important. REHBEIN Airport Consulting is at the forefront of innovative, integrated models which combine aviation and non-aviation land uses for maximum synergies and enhanced economic benefits. Our specialists are ideally positioned to guide airport owners and operators through the process, from strategic visioning to implementation of individual developments.
- Surface access strategies
- Traffic impact assessments
- Vehicle and pedestrian micro-simulation modelling
- Road network modelling
- Car parking demand and pricing
- Bicycle and pedestrian facilities
- Ground transport interchanges
- Road and car park engineering design
- Strategic visioning
- Commercial opportunity assessment • Master planning
- Marketing strategies
- Implementation advice
- Commercial sub-division design