REHBEIN Airport Consulting has been assisting airport operators to meet their regulatory obligations and achieve efficient aerodrome operations since 1992.
Safe and efficient operation is crucial to any airport. We understand the nature of risk and exposure involved in aerodrome operations management. Our team has many years of practical experience in airport operations and the application of the relevant regulatory requirements.
We can assist in the development, review or implementation of various operational manuals and procedures and have the capability to carry out a variety of airport inspection and audit roles at aerodromes of any size and complexity. We regularly prepare risk assessments and safety cases around circumstances where full compliance is impractical, or where comprehensive guidance is not available. Our implementation planning skills ensure development works are undertaken without disruption to critical aerodrome operations. We also offer a wide range of specialist personnel training services covering all levels of airport operations management.
- Aerodrome Manuals
- Airport emergency planning
- Safety Management Systems
- Bird and Animal Hazard Management
- Risk assessments and safety cases
Aerodrome Works Safety
- Implementation planning
- Method of Working Plans
- Works Safety Officer duties
Audits and Inspections
- Aerodrome Safety Inspections
- Aerodrome Technical Inspections
- Aircraft pavement inspections
- Operational audits
- Aerodrome Reporting Officers
- Works Safety Officers
- Airside driver training
- Airport operations management
- Advanced airside operations